Covid 19 Management Plan
Your welfare and safety are important to us
The wellbeing and safety of our guests and staff remains of paramount importance to us. Following the removal of Covid 19 restriction we have decided to retain and modify some procedures which are aligned with a pragmatic approach at the current time. We want to reassure you that we are maintaining the usual high standards that you expect and have set In place precautions to adapt to the 'new world order' and allow you to relax and enjoy your break with us with confidence.
With that in mind we are maintaining adequate ventilation throughout the public spaces in the hotel and have provided plenty of alcohol 'hand sanitiser' points for guests to use.
- All guest rooms will be 'deep cleaned' prior to arrival and staff will not enter your room during your stay unless specifically requested by you or during an emergency. Our linen is freshly laundered by a professional external laundry service.
- Hand Sanitiser Gel will be strategically located around the hotel with frequent sanitation and checks of public spaces and 'touch-points'
- Our team has undertaken enhanced training around new health and hygiene protocols with the provision of PPE ie: gloves and face-coverings as and when appropriate.
- Guests may enjoy a pre-dinner 'drinks time' to allow them to relax in the bar in an unhurried manner prior to ordering their menu choices. There is ample additional seating on the terrace and in the conservatory where you can linger for as long as you wish.
- Tables will be appropriately separated and we will use two dining rooms with staggered sittings and table service to ensure low density in the dining rooms.
- For the reassurance of all we will ask guests to respect and show consideration to other guests and staff in communal areas.
- We understand that there may seem to be a slight change from how we usually operate at Wrea Head Hall, but want to reassure Guests that we are trying to provide a safe and reassuring environment for all to enjoy a relaxing and well deserved break after a challenging last two years. With mutual respect and consideration from all, we feel confident to welcome you.
Covid 19 Risk Assessment
If you would like to revue our previous Covid 19 risk assessment then please click on the button below . This will give you a more detailed understanding of the changes that were made in our day to day operational processes prior to the relaxation of restrictions.