Covid 19 Management Plan
Your welfare and safety are important to us
Having re-opened Wrea Head Hall for the summer season, the wellbeing and safety of our guests and staff remains of paramount importance to us. We want to reassure you that we are maintaining the usual high standards that you expect and are setting in place additional precautions to adapt to the 'new world order' and allow you to relax and enjoy your break with us in confidence.
With that in mind we have instituted the following additional measures in line with Government & Public Health England guidance (in brief):
ALL ROOMS WILL BE SANITISED WITH A FOGGING MACHINE
- Once a reservation is made, guests will receive their confirmation, including Room number & supplementary information by e mail.
- On arrival you will be invited to locate your room where you will find a sealed welcome pack containing freshly printed documentation, dinner & breakfast menus and sanitised room key, TV remote control etc. A member of staff will be available to give you directions if required.
- All guest rooms will be 'deep cleaned' and 'fogged' prior to arrival and staff will not enter your room during your stay unless specifically requested by you or during an emergency. Our linen is freshly laundered by a professional external laundry service.
- Tea & Coffee making facilities will be available in bedrooms but we will provide paper cups rather than chinaware. Decorative soft furnishings and bed throws etc will have been removed from your room.
- Hand Sanitiser Gel will be strategically located around the hotel with frequent sanitation and checks of public spaces and 'touch-points'.
- Staff and Guests will be expected to maintain appropriate 'social distancing' guidelines, 'the rule of six' and to wear face coverings whilst traversing public areas. This is for the reassurance of all during your stay.
- Our team has undertaken enhanced training around new health and hygiene protocols prior to reopening with the provision of PPE ie: gloves and face-coverings as and when appropriate.
- Guests will have a 45 minute pre-dinner 'drinks time' to allow them to relax in the bar in an unhurried manner prior to dining from their pre-selected menu choices. There is ample additional seating on the terrace where you can linger for as long as you wish.
- Dining tables will be separated by appropriate social distance guidelines and we will use two dining rooms with staggered sittings and table service to ensure low density in the dining rooms.
- Breakfasts will be pre-ordered and delivered to your table at the time you have selected.
- Checkout: on arrival the cost of your room will be charged to your card and any additional amount added. An itemised bill will be put under your door the night before checkout and if correct, we will charge your card directly after 11 am. You will not need to manually enter your card details at reception, as the transaction will be processed as 'customer not present'. A member of staff will be available to answer any queries.
- For the reassurance of all we will ask guests to respect our social distancing and hygeine guidelines and give consideration to other guests and staff in communal areas.
- 'give-way' notices will aid smooth movement between around the hotel
- We understand that these processes may seem to be a change from how we usually operate at Wrea Head Hall, but want to reassure Guests that we are trying to provide a safe and reassuring environment for all to enjoy a relaxing and well deserved break after a challenging few months. With mutual respect and consideration from all in upholding the latest guidance, we feel confident to welcome you back.
Covid 19 Risk Assessment
If you would like to revue our Covid 19 risk assessment then please click on button below . This will give you a more detailed understanding of the changes being made in our day to day operational processes.